Protect Your Home with a Comprehensive Homeowners Insurance Policy
When most people hear the word “insurance” they think of their cars, but in many cases their home is the most important and expensive piece of property they own. Our agency offers a variety of comprehensive homeowners insurance policies to choose from and these plans can be tailored to suit your individual needs and budget.
Policies automatically include a full complement of standard features that cover your dwelling, personal property and other structures. The policy also includes liability protection, loss of use and medical payments to others coverage. You may take advantage of higher deductibles, discounts and credits to reduce your insurance premiums, and you can add endorsements to your policy to broaden the protection limits even further.
- Competitive pricing with discounts, like Advance Quote, Sprinkler or Alarm, as well as Multi-Policy
- Guaranteed replacement cost on home and personal property
- Bundled endorsements to give you some of our most popular coverages at competitive prices
- We also offer SINKHOLE as long as certain criteria are met.
Nurse’s Professional Liability is now only offered on HomeProtector legacy policies currently in effect.
Paying for smaller claims yourself may enable you to lower your homeowners insurance premiums by choosing a higher deductible. ERIE offers a choice of deductibles, including:
Discounts & Credits
- Multi-policy – By insuring your auto and home with ERIE, you will receive a discount on your auto premium as well as your homeowners insurance premium.
- New Home – Receive a discount if you live in a new home.
- Premises Alarm – This discount is applied to your premium if you have smoke detectors installed in your home.
- Sprinkler System Credit – If you install and maintain a sprinkler system, you will receive a credit on your homeowners premium.
ERIE offers a variety of optional coverages to meet your individual needs and these can be added to your homeowners policy by endorsement for a minimal additional premium:
- Expanded Endorsement – You can increase the special amounts listed under the Personal Property Coverage section of your policy.
- Enhancement Endorsement – This endorsement increases the special amounts to even higher limits and includes these additional benefits:
- Payment for direct loss caused by water or sewage that backs up through sewers or drains.
- Payment up to an additional 10 percent of the amount on Dwelling Coverage for loss to trees, shrubs, plants and lawns on the residence premises.
- Waiver of deductible shown on the policy declarations page for any loss from covered peril, exceeding $50,000.
- Earthquake Coverage
- Nurse’s Professional Liability
- Personal Computer Coverage
- Replacement Cost on Personal Property